- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
What is A/B Testing in Marketing?
In marketing, A/B testing (or A/B split testing) is a term used for experimenting on two versions (A and B) of a design element (of ad, web page, email, sales copy or any other marketing element that...
- Posted 3 years ago
Top Tips to Make your Website Fast and Effective
In this post our guest blogger Kay Ackerman points out common mistakes web developers make while developing their website and how to rectify these mistakes. Feature-packed websites may dazzle customers, but not if...
- Posted 4 years ago
Top Five Rules of Effective Web Design
In this post our guest blogger Ramalaxmi Nagarajan lays down the rules of effective web design. Embracing a rational website design is the most recommended approach to bolster your website’s success. Website designers must...
- Posted 5 years ago