- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
Using Geofencing for Location Based Advertising
What Is Geofencing? This is a type of technology that lets you set a geographic radius around a particular location (typically your store or trade show stall) and make an invisible fence, and then deliver advertisements (in...
- Posted 3 years ago