- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
How do colours influence shopper buying decisions?
This infographic from KISSmetrics talks about the relevance of colour, and aesthetic appeal in influencing purchase decisions. Be it the traditional brick and mortar store or the modern online store, colour and design is a key factor.
It can also be seen that 42% of the shoppers base their decisions on the design of the store alone. It also points at key factors which retailers can look at, to increase their conversions, be it online or in a brick and mortar store. Design, and colour when intelligently used along with buzz words, may work wonders for conversions. Online retailers may want to re-think what they call their call to action, simple and good ringing words, along with a enabling colour, which goes well with the overall design, will ensure more converts, or purchases.