- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
Best Global Brands 2011
If you thought Facebook was one of the most popular brands that is giving the other internet giant Google a run for it’s money, and making traditional brands change the way they market their products and connect with their consumers, think again. According to Interbrand Best Global Brands, 2011, Facebook is not even on the list. The ranking was published around 5 months back.
Google is at the fourth position. The list also has Amazon at 26, ebay at 36 and yahoo at 76.
The ranking is topped by traditional biggies like Coca Cola (#1, with a brand valuation of $71,861 million!) and IBM (#2).
The full list is given below:
The above image is a screenshot of the ranking list published on Interbrand.com.