- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 2 months ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 2 months ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 3 months ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 3 months ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 3 months ago
How Different are Marketers from Ordinary Consumers? [Infographic]
Have you ever wondered about how the people who convince you to buy all kind of products under the sun, i.e. marketers, behave themselves when it comes to consuming/buying products and responding to marketing messages? Do they behave differently?
According to a new report by Exact Target, titled Marketers From Mars, marketers are indeed different from the rest of the folks in a lot of ways. This infographic below (originally published here), shows how different marketers are.