- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
What is Adapted Marketing Mix?
An adapted marketing mix is an international marketing strategy of adjusting each of the marketing mix elements to suit each international target market.
Marketers, due to glaring differences in cultural backgrounds, spending power, product preferences and needs and wants of the consumers, adapt their product, prices, channels, and promotion strategies to suit the conumers’ requirement in each country. This might mean higher costs, but marketers bear such additional costs in hope of gaining a bigger market share and return.