- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
How to Use Pinterest for Marketing
With more than 10 million active users, Pinterest is now one of the fastest growing social sites on the web. Since the Pinterest ecosystem is built around images that can be shared, the engagement opportunities on Pinterest is high. You can have different image boards on different topics and and pin images to your board from any website using Pinterest “Pint It” tool.
But as is the case with any new platform, the is a learning curve involved with using Pinterest effectively for your marketing purposes. The infographic below, release by Socially Sorted (Designed by Mookoo Design) and featured first on Ammy Potterfield’s Blog, makes this job of learning to use Pinterest for business, a fun experience. Just follow the ten commandments and you will be on your way to becoming a Pinterest pro.