- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
Who is a Brand Manager?
A brand manager (also known as a product manager) is anyone who is in charge of nurturing a brand. Someone who defines and maintains the brand identity and image though all the form of visual, aural or experiential communication. More conventionally, someone who follows the marketing brief and handles the day to day brand affairs â strategy, competition analysis, product development, packaging and distribution, advertising and communications, research and feedback etc. A brand manager is responsible for the success or failure of a brand.