- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 2 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 2 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 2 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 2 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 2 years ago
Vintage Ads- Old Indian Advertisements- Part 2
We recently began a series of old Indian ads. These commercials were very popular among the Indian public during their times. In case you have missed part 1, you can find it here. Here is part 2 of the series.
We recently wrote about Vicco, the ayurvedic products brand. here is another TV commercial of Vicco Vajradanti.
Vicco took on Colgate Palmolive, claiming that vajradanti had all the ingredients that were necessary for oral care. Which were indeed missing in those fine powders (Mainly Colgate).
Undoubtedly, this TVC can be termed as the hottest add of 1980’s. Karen Lunel, the Liril girl then wore a
green bikini to symbolize freshness, and women liberation. Who can forget the ‘Laa La La Laaaa’ jingle.
In the era of Kapil Dev, and Sunil Gavaskar, Johnson&Johnson experimented with young Tendulkar. This
apparently also happened to be the first TVC for the iconic brand builder.
Contributed by one of our readers, Kapil Khemani.