- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
Coke Zero Challenges Commuters to be 007
If you haven’t seen the video getting shared and reshared on social networks, here it is for you. Coke Zero through a tie up with the producers of the latest Bond flick, Skyfall, have installed unique vending machines in London train station that allows unsuspecting buyers for a dare to race across the station and collect their free movie tickets for Skyfall. To ensure that the journey isn’t too easy, there are hurdles along the way – people blocking way, falling oranges, puppies and even a female stalker.
Here is the video.