- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
Outdoor: Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cuckoo Clock
Kellogg’s launched its popular(in UK & Ireland since 1980) cereal, Kellogg’s Crunchy nut, in the USA last year. The breakfast cereal market in USA is very cluttered, unlike Indian markets. Kellogg’s had to find a way to break this clutter and make a new product work. In unison with Leo Burnett, Kellogg’s came up with a unique way to advertise itself, by building the world’s largest cuckoo clock. Also see the video, showing the campaign at work.