- What is Attribution in Marketing?Posted 3 years ago
- Best Global Brands of 2013Posted 3 years ago
- iOS 7 and the Apple GeekPosted 4 years ago
- Top 3 Reasons to Implement a Distributed Marketing Management PlatformPosted 4 years ago
- Public Relations Dictates Your Reputation In The Online WorldPosted 4 years ago
Thank you for visiting Marketing FAQ.
The Marketing FAQ blog has become a thriving forum for marketing discussion with the goal of creating a thriving community of marketing professionals.
The blog is growing by the day – it’s the place to reach advertising decision makers, marketing professionals, new business start ups. The site attracts over 10,000-20,000 unique visits per month.
If you want to make your presence felt 24/7. Contact admin [@] marketingfaq.net to discuss your advertising requirements.
Marketing FAQ is a fast growing blog with more than 500 published articles. I frequently invite expert professionals to be a guest author at Marketing FAQ and share their expertise by contributing a high quality article here.
If you are interested in getting your articles published here please read below.
The charges and other points will be disclosed once you send me am email showing your interest and article.
We can be contacted at: admin [@ ] marketingfaq.net
You can submit any of the following type of article:
- Latest marketing buzzword, ad campaign or trend
- Marketing concept explanation with examples
- Marketing lists
- Brand stories
- Marketing case studies
The article must be:
- Original – I will check the originality before publishing. If it has been published elsewhere, it will be rejected;
- Of High Quality – Low quality articles are article on cliché topics (like what are benefits of social media marketing) are sure to be rejected. High quality means grammatically correct in depth article with proper examples/illustrations/images (wherever required);
- More than 400 words long
What will you get in return?
- Exposure on a platform which is for niche audience (marketing professionals and students) which is getting more than 10-20k visits every month and is growing.
- A do follow, high quality back link to your site or blog
Other Terms and Conditions
- Marketing FAQ will have republishing rights to all the published guest articles and they can be republished, reprinted elsewhere in any other form without prior approval from the contributor/author.
- Your contributed article (paid or otherwise), can be edited wherever I find it necessary. My decision will be final in this regard.
I look forward to seeing you as a guest author on Marketing FAQ!
We can be contacted at: admin [@ ] marketingfaq.net or you can submit a form enquiry by clicking here.